Monday, April 4, 2011

blog, blog, blog

I am not usually a procrastinator, yet I just can't manage to blog until I'm so tired I just don't care anymore. I've committed to BEDA, but my heart isn't really in it. I'm just doing it for my daughter... it seems important to her to try and get me to participate in social networking. I'm not doing too well with Facebook, so I'm trying to be consistent with this blog.

Sleep is calling and I'm answering with a resounding YES! (Somehow that sounds like The Brain) I haven't been getting enough lately, hopefully tonight will be a good night for sleep. Sorry sweetheart, I'll try to be better tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. Lol, you're doing great Mom, don't worry :) And you don't HAVE to do social networking. I just think you SHOULD :D I appreciate that you're doing BEDA, though. I think it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete