Saturday, April 2, 2011

She's Indecisive (She Can't Decide)

Someday I'll keep track of how much time I spend deleting words from my blog as opposed to writing words on my blog. I'm afraid the former is significantly larger than the latter. This phenomenon has several causes: tonight, for instance, I'm having difficulty finding a topic that interests me; last night my issues were word choice and formatting; tomorrow night, perhaps my post will be riddled with spelling or grammatical errors (just kidding, that's never my problem). So after a ridiculous amount of time, I present tonight's blog:

My Current Top Ten Addictions
(In no particular order)

Soy chai (I get cranky if I don't have one in the morning)

Books (They are everywhere in my house)

Robert Pattinson (He's soooooo pretty!)

Organized living (Seriously, I can't understand choosing to live in chaos)

Purses (I own about a dozen; I like having options)

Music (The world would be a dreary place without it)

Jeans and t-shirts (My daily uniform)

Drunk Hulk on Twitter (He's sooooooo funny!)

HIMYM (It's legen....wait for it.....dary)

Analog clocks (They are strangely comforting)







3 comments:

  1. So is that an actual picture of soy chai? :)

    I was gonna say something about Rob being THIRD, but then I saw that you said "in no particular order." So it's cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME. I don't understand unorganized living, either. Also, analog clocks really ARE comforting. I love them.

    ReplyDelete