Friday, August 20, 2010

The Cat In The Hat


Last night on Project Runway the designers had to create an outfit to go with an avant garde hat. Most of the designs were boring and safe, but Mondo created something fantastic. This kid is really an artist. Over the last couple of weeks his designs have been interesting and original, so of course he never wins!

Not only was his design tres chic, but I loved his styling of the model. It's hard to see in the picture, but he had the makeup artist draw a mustache on her. Ha! I thought he was robbed, but I do look forward to seeing what he'll do next.

2 comments:

  1. Hands down, the mustache completes the look!
    Love it!
    Now, I must get me a crazy ass hat like that someday to wear to church.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely saw the 'stache. But, well, it made her look like a man. Lol.

    ReplyDelete