Thursday, August 12, 2010

Untitled 1

I absolutely have nothing to write tonight. I am really tired and I just don't care enough about this to force myself to spend hours trying to think of and write about something interesting: I blame Allison. Several nights ago Allison informed me that I was spending too much time and putting too much effort into my blog posts. I have begrudgingly adopted her philosophy of just writing anything. I don't like it.

But, unfortunately, I am allowing my exhaustion to rule me tonight. Maybe tomorrow I'll write earlier in the day when my brain is still awake and functioning at a decent level. Maybe.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you don't have to adopt my philosophy, you just need to accept it as valid. You have to follow your own process or whatever :)

    ReplyDelete