Monday, August 16, 2010

On The Road To Hell

My good intention to blog earlier in the day didn't really work out... So, here I sit, before bed, just grasping at straws. I guess it's good that the number of people who read this can be counted on one hand; I wouldn't want to disappoint too many people.

Although some of my intentions are now pavement, others are being used to seemingly improve my life. I'm still a vegetarian, I'm on the treadmill most mornings, and that's all I can think of at the moment. Two is better than zero, I suppose.

Morning will be here soon enough, so tonight I will resolve to blog tomorrow before four p.m. It's an arbitrary deadline, but I prefer those. Until tomorrow I bid you adieu.

2 comments:

  1. "Although some of my intentions are now pavement"... I got the reference, but for some reason it took me a long time to process it in my brain. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it, I keep waiting until the last minute to try and post something as well. I feel pressured then and in a rush my posting always turns out lame. Grrr.
    Still loving your posts...

    ReplyDelete