Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Who's On First?

Ten Random Thoughts:

10) Purple is the best color

9) I'm hungry, but can't decide what I want

8) I enjoy thinking of titles for my blog posts

7) Rob Pattinson is hilarious (and so very pretty)

6) The X-Files theme is currently playing on a loop in my brain

5) The first record I remember buying was "Don't Give Up On Us" by David Soul

4) I want to buy a bottle of light blue nail polish called Havana Dreams

3) I would enjoy being the person who names nail polish colors

2) Currently, there is a barking dog in the yard behind my house

1) Pinky: "What are we gonna do tonight, Brain?"  The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky . . .  Try and take over this blog."




1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog titles.
    Also, for some reason all this watching of Bones has really made me crave an X-Files marathon...

    ReplyDelete