Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's The End Of The World As We know It

Last day of beda... woo-hoo I did it! There were a few days where I really wanted to quit, but I persevered. Yay for me.

Those of you who know me well (which, let's face it, are the 3 of you reading this) realize how exceptional it is for me to have stayed with this. Everything else I've attempted on the internet (hello Facebook, I'm looking at you) hasn't been as successful as this endeavor. So, I am now officially a blogger.

I have decided to stick with this blog for a while and see where it leads me... Maybe I'll become a well known blogger whose reach is so wide that I'll get invited on talk shows to spread my opinion. Then, because I'm so awesome, I'll be invited to a special event at the white house. Of course Rob Pattinson will be there and our eyes will meet across a crowded room, we'll smile and start talking... one thing will lead to another and pretty soon I'll be dating the sparkly vampire.

                             Yeah, I'm definitely going to keep blogging.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's pretty hilarious that both you and Allison said you'd keep blogging... and now here you both are, 5 weeks later and blogless.

    :)

    ReplyDelete