Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Leave It To Bieber

Blah, blah, blah... tonight I am just going to write things as they pop into my head. The title of my post is based on the photo spread of Justin Bieber, "the Bieb" with Kim Kardashian. It is a surreal notion committed to film (or a memory card, IDK) but something definitely worth viewing. Seriously, do yourself a favor and check it out.

My response to any question for which I do not immediately have an answer is, " look it up online." I hate that that is my first thought. I also hate that I used the phrase "that that" in my previous sentence. Staying on the topic of things that I hate, I hate the smell of laundry soap and bar soap. However I love the smell of Palmolive dish soap because it smells like my grandma's house. I also love the smell of coffee for the same reason.

Allison just made me laugh so loudly. "Maybe I should get rid of some earrings," said the girl who literally has hundreds of pairs of earrings.  The same girl who had to get her ears re-pierced a couple of times because once she took the starter pair out she refused to put a new pair in. The same girl who, at the age of four, begged to get her ears pierced then proceeded to FREAK OUT after the first ear was done leading to a two hour showdown between a hysterical little girl and a frazzled Wal-Mart jewelry clerk. Maybe Allison continues to buy earrings to heal her inner child.

I can't always decide if something is two words, one word, or a hyphenated word. I spend an inordinate amount of time worrying about this. Really, would it kill me to write "inner-child" or "innerchild" as opposed to the (hopefully) correct "inner child?" Perhaps I should have just looked it up online. 

I fear my hunger and exhaustion are about to catch up with me. I must therefore leave you, gentle reader, with this: Michelle Obama has a fabulous wardrobe.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you blog EVERY night and Allison doesn't always. :)

    ReplyDelete